Friday 18 May 2012

speechless. effortless. no feeling.

seriously..
it's been a hectic working days for me for this week..
problems..
life without problems are nothing.
it wouldn't be called as life if we aren't facing any problems...
but, if someone causes you such humiliation..
wouldn't you feel ashamed..
but, if someone causes your tears to fall easily..
wouldn't you feel pathetic..sad etc.
but, if someone causes you to be such in anger..
wouldn't you feel mad..
it is just a simple calculation about feelings..
can't you just think?
i ain't complaining about my life..
nope.! but i just wanted to share..
since it has been awhile.
i just hope, people can respect my feelings..
not just assuming i'm young.. i'm living in a carefree lifestyle..
NO.!
i'm still a human and HAMBA ALLAH..
and being pathetic is not my choice.
i do have feelings.
yes.! i am SENSITIVE...
but do respect.. it's my choice to cry.. it's my choice..
thank you.

No comments: