Sunday 3 February 2013

untitled


hey, do u ever remember the time when we first met?
i really hope u can..
sometimes, its kinda hard for some of us to remember it
huh
maybe i'm on the same side with those who can't seem to remember it
hey
don't blame me.
i'll try to remember it, cuz i think, its somewhere inside my brain...
no. i aint joking. i'm just trying ok.
am i?
yes..i'll keep trying and trying till i find the exact date.
i know i'll mess up, but at least i tried
ri8?
k.
i know. one day. any of us will die.
causes?
death? 
well, mybe, by natural causes or accidents.
anything.
SEMUA ITU KETENTUAN ILAHI
but overall.
i just hope that one day.
i'll be in ur memory.
...................................
owh. wait!
i think, i can't be in ur memories that easy
well, atleast.
so. let me do it all over again.
" hi! my name is Nurina Nabilah bt Sallehuddin Ali Gukir. quite long ri8? 
so, i guess, u can call me, Nurin or Ina or Nabilah or ? well,
my birth date is 27 Aug 1992. i love to cook, write, read, watch dramas, movies,
surfing internet, downloading etc..
i, i..i..i do really hope that we could be friend? "

so, now i guess, i've already set something in ur memories.
did i?
whatever it is..whoever it is..whenever it is..
i <3 u..
will u love me too???
<3

No comments: