Friday 28 October 2011

...i dreamed about a dream...

this is just a story...short story..

well..a simple-short-story i wrote.just for fun..

it was a silent night. and i went to a nearby store.walking.alone.
while listening to my favorite song "someone like you" by adele...
walking and walking.after few minutes.i arrived.finally.
"hey.! so what do you want today? the same thing as usual? ", the store guy asked me.
" well, u know it. i need it asap ok.!", i replied. though he always kind to me, but i
don't really like him. i don't really want him to be my friend.i just don't know why.
" here you go. the same thing. sugar, honey, milk, oats and chocolates.lots of chocolates", he smiled. i just can only say " thanks.!". and i walked away.
going back home.as usual.walking and alone.and i was so obsessed with the song.
suddenly..BAAAMMMMMM!!!!
i just realised something. i was covered with blood..lots of blood..then i passed out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEW MONTHS LATER
 i finally woke up. i was in a total shocked when i saw him beside me.the store guy.
" hey.! what are you doing here?!" i asked him, rude. " adriana! i never taught you to
be so rude to someone like that before!" out of sudden, my mom scolded me.
i was so pissed.damn!. i really hope that when i woke up. i would only see my mom.
but him.?? never ever i would imagine.so, i went back to sleep.
the next day, my mom woke me up. i asked her, " mom, what day is today? ".
she can only replied " it's already january, dear". i was so shocked. i only remember that, it was OCTOBER.the month when i was.......
"mom, are you joking? please be serious mom". my mom gave me the latest newspaper. and i totally believed her. i asked her again " was i in coma ? for how long mom? ". " for 3 1/2 months ", she said.
but why.? but how on earth, i'm still alive after that accident? i was told by my mom, that i had only 50-50 chanced to live back then, due to my leukemia. i asked my mom, again and again.who saved me. she wouldn't say anything. not even a name. not even a clue. nothing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEW WEEKS LATER
i'm back to class.i miss my classmates.my bestfriend,ellie, is the one i totally miss in my class.
" hey guys.! look who's back?!!!", she screamed when she saw me..she ran and hugged me.
" welcome back, ady! we miss you! we visited you, but i guess you know that you were still in coma back then", she said. " i know! i saw tones of roses and flowers there! thank you guys!",i replied with a huge smile and a small tears.guess i miss them and ellie alot!
i went to class as usual.the same routine every single day.but i don't give a damn.that's my life
as a student.but i'm happy as long as ellie is there by my side.!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEW DAYS AGO...
" adriana! wake up! what's wrong with you! wake up dear!".
i was rushed to the hospital.again.with bloods on my shirt.and i passed out again.
i was admitted to the emergency room. i was so blur. i could only remember the anesthetist told me to breathe. that's all.
...................
" i'm sorry madam. she's really in a critical condition. she needs the donor again. the one who once saved her life during the accident few months ago. you need to find him. he is the only and last chance for adriana to survive ", the doctor talked to my mom.
...................
and so, the search began. my mom went all over the country to find him. and after few weeks, she found him. my savior.
they rushed back here, queensland. they tried their best.
he rushed to the operation room to give his bone marrow.
..................
finally, after a month, i woke up from coma. and it was the same condition as the last scene.
he was still there beside me.waiting for me to wake up. but he was still sleeping.
i want to wake him up.but no, not like i used to wake him up. no. i just don't feel like yelling at him. i just wanna know. who is he? why he is here, beside me? why?
...................
i just want to know.i was really in deep dilemma. who was my savior? why was the store guy sleeping next to me? why? i keep asking my mom and myself..but still, no answer.
i keep on searching. even during my school break, i went to the hospital. but the doctor can only say, " the person wants some privacy about that. so it's personal. i'm sorry adriana".
i was so frustrated. then, i was ill again.
i forced my self until i exceeded my own "limit'. and again. i was backed in the ward.
...................
" dear, please don't hurt yourself anymore. i'm worry. we all worry about you", my mom started to talk to me. i almost cried. i really wanted to know. who was my savior and what's the connection with the guy?
..................
i burst into tears. i ran out from my house. and i almost bumped myself with a car~again. but he grabbed me. the store guy. i was told that, he was the one who saved me. he was the donor. 
the guy who i hate the most in my life, was the one who saved me. 
i hugged me. i begged for apology. i cried. but he can only smile and said " hey, relax. as long as you are save and as long as i'm watching you, you will be ok. and your apology is accepted".
again.i burst into tears.
.................
[phone conversation]
me : hey ryan.! would you like to come here and join my birthday party?
ryan : yeah! will do. what do you want as your birthday present?
me : anything. i guess you know.
ryan : owh. you want that special thing you showed me last week right?
me : yes! i knew it! you guessed it right!
ryan : ok. i'll be there by 6.30. the party starts at 7 right? 
me : yup! i'll be waiting for you and my special present! bye
ryan : bye!
.................
and my birthday party was a blast! it was my sweet 16. and i totally enjoyed it.
my special present arrived, sharp at 6.30. delivered specially by ryan. i was so shocked that it was delivered. then, out of sudden, he was there. a little bit late than his present. 
" why? and what? delivery? are you insane, ryan? " i asked, cynically.
" i thought i be late.so, i send the present first. sorry", he replied. with a cute smile.
i guess i understand. right now, i don't even care about anything.
" good. you're here. come. let's began the party!" my mom said happily.
...............................................................................
I GUESS YOU MUST BE WONDERING. WHO IS RYAN TO ADRIANA. 
well..the person who she hates the most.the person who saved her life.the person who was her savior.the person who worked as a store guy. was her own brother. she never knew she'd a brother due to her parents divorce. she hated ryan because he was so caring,so sweet to her.but ryan knew that adriana is her little sister.

No comments: