Friday 28 October 2011

i miss her

k...this is just for you.this post.

dear kyn yahya...
damn i miss you so much.!!
thanx for being such a good and loyal friend to me.
you were so closed to me here.
once i saw you,
i can felt something.
something close.
something "warm".
something friendly.
i knew you are so good to me.
you've treated me well.
as your friend. 
your good friend.
but i guessed
i went to the wrong part.
wrong way.
and i'm so sorry if 
i let you down, friend
i didn't mean to.
i don't want to break us apart.
never!
never in my life here.
i don't want us to be apart again.
i just us to be 
closed friends
i love you.
i don't want you to be sad.
anymore.
i'll try to a better
friend.
next time.

p/s : kyn...my dearie friend. i love you always.! 
this is just for you...
too
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
damn i love you!!

No comments: