Sunday 30 October 2011

what goes around comes around


"I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did"

guess what. i totally forgot about all those sayings.
i truly love my buddie until it's hard for me
to share her with others.
cause i just love my buddie.
but now i do understand.
i was so naive to anyone around me.
it's just hard for me.
guess i'm the one to blame for all
those stuffs happening to me.

to my other friends.
it's not i don't love you guys.
it's just i love her more than others.
i do love you guys.
but i guess she has something that makes 
her special to me.
more to family i guess.
not just a friend.

every single time we
quarreled.
every single time we
laugh.
every single time we
joked.
every single time we
cried.
every single time we've
spend.
i just wish i could
cherish it all.
but i just can't.
i'm not that perfect to entertain others heart.
i'm not perfect.
i'm just a normal kid.
normal human.
.Hamba Allah. 

guess it was me who went 
over the limit in our
friendship.
i tore her heart apart.
just like the song i used to sing.

"And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?"

sometimes, just like my mom always said,
" apa yg kita ckp itu adalah doa "
so i do understand now.
why she always forbid me to sing songs
that can be a prayer.
enough for me i guessed to just listen.
listen.

and what's more important to me is that.
i should remain more silent.
as for me,
" saying nothing, sometimes says the most ".





No comments: