Friday 13 January 2012

memories

entry kali nie pasal kenangan lama.........
bila tgk bdak2 laki bwak gitar, terengat kt sesorg....
he was my EX...it was my fault i guessed....
cuz we were both busy with everything around us...i guessed, it was me who were too focus on my study...ppfffttt...too focus la konon, tp xdpt pe yg nk.....he always gave me support, telling me i could do and achieved my aims...but i'm sorry, i was just too playful during my time in matrix...i was so careless with everything..and look now, you are a B.Ed TESL student....congrats...you got what you really wanted...you left ASASI SAINS FIZIKAL at UniMAS and went to IPG.....
i know you were good to me...i know...i was jealous when i knew you can play guitar...you'd once called me to play n sang a song for me....but, due to my busy schedule, i left my phone, and there were missed call from you...well then, i'm sorry....i really wished i had a chance to hear you play...
and i do remember we were both asking... "what is our relationship status?"... all i can say that time was " i dunno, i don't even know, i hope i can answer it "...your reply " my friends here asked me about that..about us...i just don't know too "...then, i guessed it was me who ends the status..." i think, it's the best if we become friends, closed friends "...you'd agreed...but after few months later....we don't even text each other...we don't even IM anymore..we don't even look like friends anymore...i wish we could be friends...just like how we first knew each other....just like during the first time you've texted me...just like during our younger days..haha..during Form 4  i guessed..." salam..saya kawan reza..saya just nk tao, awak ada soklan spot x.? " pfffttt..since then we've text each other.....you were my ADIK and i was your AKAK....and so, one day, you send me a ring..from KEDAH..haha...it was crafted "BELLA and MIN".....hurh...so i guessed...it's just the memory...memories that sometimes, are hard for me to erase....
memories bout us...thanks for everything...i still hope that we can become closed friends....not strangers towards each other...again, thanks for everything....and i'm sorry....

No comments: