Monday 21 November 2011

perasaan campur baur

feeling neglected.yup.sometimes.? always..feel like i'm no longer wanted..sometimes, i feel like i'm just an invisible person..i feel it, every single time and anywhere when i'm with someone else..maybe, that's how i act or that's the real me. invisible. just being there when people want me, but not there when people just ignore me..weird right.? that's why i prefer to play games in my phone or capturing pictures of the beautiful scenery around me..it's not that i feel unwanted, but just sometimes, i feel like i prefer being a loner..but it's not good, i know, it can decrease my social life out there..and due to that, i prefer to talk with someone who i careless or care-more the most..my mom..or my ex-roommate during  matriculation or even ATIQAH NORIZAM, my deary sister...huhu sometimes, it doesn't pay anything if i cried all day long for this..it's me, who is the one, ruining my own opportunity in my own social-life..it's me who choose to be an invisible person..it's me who choose to end up like this..NOPE! never in my life to choose this type of life..pathetic.? haha..you can say that..hopeless.? sometimes..feeling unwanted.? always and forever..realized that everything can change, just hoping that everything can change..or i can turn back time...oh no..there is no more excuses for every thing happened in my life.! just hoping that one day, i'll be someone whom others can be proud of, or someone who is embraced by the others..let me be myself...let me be invisible for the time being..but don't ever neglect me for who i am..please don't neglect me..i'm afraid that i can do things that i've never imagine i can do..don't let me be alone by myself..don't..

part of the song..that can describe my feeling ri8 now..hurm.. unwanted by avril lavigne

You don't know me
Don't ignore me
You don't want me there
You just shut me out
You don't know me
Don't ignore me
If you had your way 
You'd just shut me up
Make me go away

(That i'm so unwanted)
No, I just don't understand why
you won't talk to me
It hurts that I'm so unwanted for nothing
Don't talk words against me
I wanted to know you
I wanted to show you



I tried to belong
It didn't seem wrong
My head aches
Its been so long
I'll write this song
If that's what it take

No comments: